My activities during school holidays are

hello everyone, introduce my name is dini pratama pebrianti, my activity during school holidays is on Saturday I get up early at five o'clock to pray first after that I make my bed, after cleaning my room I prepare breakfast for my family after cooking I take a shower because that morning I will go to play with my friends somewhere, namely to Dago. Arriving at Dago, I gathered with my friends and told them about school before PAS and we all told stories about it, and after hanging out, we went for a walk around Bandung enjoying the fresh air. and friends traveling around asia africa, bandung square, and braga, the sky was so beautiful that day after going around bandung my friends and i went straight home because it was late and tired tooo
after I came home playing with my friends, I gathered with my family for the new year together, and my family ate together and burned corn after eating" we played fireworks with my family and saw people playing firecrackers after that my family and I rested

Komentar

Postingan Populer